Here’s just a few ways you can prevent drownings:
- Always maintain adult supervision around any body of water.
- It only takes seconds, so never leave children or non-swimmers unattended.
- Appoint and clearly assign a pool adult supervisor for your pool area.
- Kids are fearless and do not understand the fatal consequences of water – do not leave children near a pool or body of water for any amount of time.
- Utilize barriers around all pools- it’s the law!
- Use a self-latching closing gate and fencing around your pool.
- Be ready for an emergencies with a safety hook.
- Have a phone near the pool.
- Take a CPR course.
We install Baby Barrier Pool Safety Fence in these areas: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Avalon Park, Azalea Park, Baldwin Park, Bay Hill, Belle Isle, Buena Ventura Lakes, Casselberry, Celebration, Christmas, Chuluota, Clermont, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, College Park, Colonial Town, Conway, Davenport, Daytona, Daytona Beach, Debary, Deland, DeLeon Springs, Deltona, Downtown Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Edgewater, Eustis, Enterprise, Fern Park, Fruitland Park, Geneva, Gleenwood, Groveland, Goldenrod, Gotha, Harmony, Heathrow, Holly Hill, Howey in the Hills, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lady Lake, Lake Buena Vista, Lake Butler, Lake Hart, Lake Helen, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Leesburg, Lemon Bluff, Lockhart, Longwood, Maitland, Meadow woods, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Metro West, Minneola, Monteverde, Mount Dora, Mount Plymouth, New Smyrna Beach, Oakland, Oak Hill, Orange City, Ormand Beach, Ocoee, Orlando, Osteen Ponce Inlet, Oviedo, Palm Bay, Poinciana, Port Orange, Reunion, Sanford, Seabreeze, Sorrento, South Daytona, St. Cloud, Tavares, The Villages, Titusville, Tuskawilla, Umatilla, Waterford Lakes, Wedgefield, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Yalaha & Zellwood.